Corona Virus Business Update
Monday, March 16, 2020
CORONA VIRUS CLIENT AND CANDIDATE UPDATE
Whilst the Corona Virus continues to spread further across the UK, we are currently still “business as usual', however we do have a structure in place to work remotely if recommended.
We are maintaining a calm and practical approach to this issue but also taking our responsibility to our employees, clients and candidates very seriously.
We want to share the steps that may impact you:
• We are operating a ‘no shaking hands’ policy so please don't be offended
• If you are a client and have an active role with us and are self-isolating upon official medical advice or working from home please let us know how you plan to proceed with interviews
• We are conducting all candidate interviews via zoom and over the phone to decrease the risk of spreading the virus
• Once we do implement working from home, all calls will be directed to the team as usual so you can still reach us during working hours
• We are encouraging candidates and clients to contact us by phone, email and social media and avoid unnecessary visits to our offices
• If you have recently (within the last 14 days) returned from one of the High risk countries detailed on the Government website, we would respectfully ask you to contact us by phone or email rather than coming to our offices.
Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions about the above. Our number is 01234 268012 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will be sharing business updates and useful tips on how to work effectively on our LinkedIn page.