Advancing People are working exclusively with an established National company who are looking for a reliable Warehouse Operative, located in St Albans.
This often standalone role within the warehouse will involve working under your own initiative, a Fork Lift Counterbalance licence and Car Driving Licence will be essential, whilst Stores and Stock experience will be hugely beneficial.
What will the role involve?
- Monday to Friday working 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Lone working
- Helping visiting engineers with selection of parts
- COSH (training available) - disposing of waste
- Occasional van deliveries as needed
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Accurate booking in and out items of stock
- Stocktaking of parts as needed
If you have experience of working within a Warehouse in a similar role and can work under your own supervision, then this is the perfect role for you.
Our client is paying a basic salary of £21,000 plus 25 days holiday with Bank Holidays on top…
Apply now for a very swift interview with the opportunity to start this permanent role ASAP.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Sales - Commercial - IT - Multilingual - Charity & Non Profit
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.