Advancing People are working exclusively with an established National company who are looking for a reliable Warehouse Operative, located in St Albans on a 3mth FTC with an immediate start date available.
This often standalone role within the warehouse will involve working under your own initiative, a Fork Lift Counterbalance licence and Car Driving Licence will be essential, whilst Stores and Stock experience will be hugely beneficial.
What will the role involve?
- Monday to Friday working 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Lone working
- Helping visiting engineers with selection of parts
- COSH (training available) - disposing of waste
- Occasional van deliveries as needed
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Accurate booking in and out items of stock
- Stocktaking of parts as needed
If you have experience of working within a Warehouse in a similar role and can work under your own supervision, then this is the perfect role for you.
Our client is paying a basic salary of £21,000.00 pro rata with an immediate start date available!