Advancing People are recruiting for a leading National distributor in Bedford who are looking for two Warehouse Operatives to start ASAP!!!
The roles will be on a fixed term contract basis until the end of December, with a view of going permanent - temp to perm.
Our client is looking for candidates that have some experience of working in similar warehouse operative roles.
Working Monday - Thursday 12pm - 8pm and 10am - 6pm on Friday with an hourly rate of up to £8.91 per hour with holidays and company benefits.
The role will be carrying out the following:
- Picking and packing of orders
- General warehouse housekeeping
- Stock checking
- Ensuring realistic company KPI's are met on a Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis by working as a team to complete the workload accurately and completely.
- Being accountable for your own orders ensuring that you work to deliver accuracy, service and sales goals
- Ensuring the customer receives the correct product first time every time.
- To pack all orders as you would like to receive them, keeping the customer in mind
- Communicating with other departments to work towards common goals
- Being able to communicate in a clear and concise manner is essential for this role.
If you have Warehouse Operative experience and are available to start a new role swiftly then APPLY NOW for a prompt interview and decision.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.