Advancing People have are looking for an experienced Telecoms Technical Support Engineer for our client who are "growing their team"!!
They are a Telecoms service provider who create and maintain communications environments around the world.
If you are organised and an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a small team....
Are you supportive, professional and flexible?
Do you enjoy trouble shooting and risk management?
Duties to include but not restricted to:
* Handling first line support tickets from receipt to resolution across our VoIP product range.
* Managing escalations to 2nd and 3rd line support for the above, by Liaising with Customer Service Teams and Carriers to resolve customer faults.
* Installing and configuring computer & telecoms hardware, operating systems and applications.
* Monitoring and maintaining computer/Telephone systems and networks.
* Talking staff & clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
* Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
* Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
* Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
* Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
* Working continuously on a task until completion.
* Prioritising and managing several open cases at any given time.
* Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
Supporting Field Staff
* Liaising directly with the Provisioning Coordinator to organise the bookings of projects.
* Liaising with our field engineers to ensure they are fully support on site.
* Assisting with site survey and installation reports.
* You must have Gamma &/or VoIP solution experience
* You must have Fixed line experience
* Desirable - Ability/Union Street ticket logging experience
* Desirable - ConnectWise ticketing system experience
* Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
* The ability to work well in a team and independently.
* The ability to prioritise your workload.
* Attention to detail.
* Pleasant telephone manner.
* and the ability to apply common sense logic to situations, would be very welcome!
Salary * £25,000-£28,000 pa (depending on experience)
Hours: * Monday - Thursday 09:00 - 17:30 , Friday 09:00 - 17:00 (with an incentive to finish at 4pm if everyone in the team has completed their tasks for the day)
Holidays: 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
Additional: On the rare occasion a client support call takes you over your time then overtime will be paid
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Sales - Commercial - Charity and Not for Profit - Multilingual - IT
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency