Advancing People are urgently looking for a Service Coordinator to join an established and market leading, product and service provider who operate nationally.
If you are self-motivated, organised and sensible individual with some previous experience of Coordinating/scheduling engineers, strong customer service and highly organised then apply now, looking to interview ASAP!!
You will assist with the scheduling and management of engineer activities to maximise productivity in their Scarborough office.
As a service coordinator, you will be organising and scheduling the field engineers on a day to day basis, answering emails and calls from both customers and internal colleagues, administrating job reports from the field engineers ensuring worksheets are correct and responding to reactive works in a proactive way.
* Take ownership and accountability of Engineers daily activity, schedule engineers' workload to comply with customer contracts.
* Forward plan resource allocation to consider sickness, training, holiday and maintenance checks for equipment.
* Ensure high levels of customer services with both internal and external customers.
* Action and resolve customers issues that arise and identify processes for corrective action.
* Manage engineers to ensure motivation end high performance from all team members.
* Administrative tasks such as managing job reports and Engineers worksheets
Skills / Experience:
* Experienced in an office-based environment
* Understanding of a busy workforce of engineers
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent organisation skills
* Computer literate
* Good time management
* Scheduling experience
Salary of between £21,000.00 to £22,000.00 dependant on experience
Office Hours - Monday to Friday
Holidays - 25 plus 8 Bank Holidays
Friendly working environment
First class training and mentoring
Excellent career progression
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Sales - Commercial - Charity and Not for Profit - Multilingual - IT
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.