Advancing People have a good opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive for a leading publishers within the care sector.
As a Senior Sales Executive you will need to help maximise sales. The suitable candidate will be joining an established and dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have relevant sales experience and a driven personality in order to be successful within the organisation.
* Securing renewal clients across the publication whilst sourcing new business;
* Maintaining a high standard of call rates;
* Achievement of personal and product targets;
* Maintaining the high profile of the company throughout the Industry through client visits and attendance at a range of Industry events;
* Successfully manage accounts and maintain contact throughout the year with your client database;
* Assisting the Management team in coordinating the sales campaigns and identifying potential difficulties;
* Using initiative to identify any potential new business streams and work with the management team to apply them to a sales campaign.
* Proven background in Sales
* Experience of managing and up selling to existing clients
* Solid experience of contacting and selling to new clients
* Tenacity and staying power
* Hungry for new business
A competitive basic salary of between £22K to £24K pa dependant on experience with an OTE of £27K and £29K respectively
Holidays :- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank Holidays - 3 of these days need to be reserved for when company closes the offices for xmas.
Hours:- Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm with 1 hour for lunch (1:00-2:00)
Benefits:- Free parking, pension and a great working environment
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Sales - Commercial - Charity and Not for Profit - Multilingual - IT
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency