Advancing People have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive to join a successful market leading company in Royston
Key responsibilities of the Senior Sales Executive will include:
- Successfully manage accounts and maintain contact throughout the year with your client database whilst keeping accurate and up to date records on the companies CRM system;
- Secure renewal clients across the portfolio whilst sourcing new business;
- Maintaining a high standard of call rates;
- Achievement of personal and product targets;
- Maintaining the high profile of the company throughout the industry through client visits and attendance at a range of industry events;
- Assisting the Management team in coordinating the sales campaigns, identifying potential difficulties and providing solutions;
- Using initiative to identify any potential new business streams and work with the management team to apply them to a sales campaign.
The basic salary for this position is £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience with an uncapped commission structure, expected to achieve £5,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.00. The team are currently working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home. This will likely change to 3 days in the office and 2 days at home as the pandemic eases.
You will need to have a driving license and your own vehicle in order to attend the office. Relying on public transport is not practical for this role.