Advancing People are working closely with an International service provider who are looking for a talented Senior Management Accountant to be based within 30 minutes of either Woking or Birmingham.
Our client is looking to interview immediately and will on-board a suitable candidate ASAP.
This fantastic opportunity could suit a CIMA ACCA qualified management accountant and will be working specifically on revenues and costs for my client's external blue chip corporate key clients.
Our client offers an array of business services for some of the biggest and well known names in the UK and this role offers a genuine opportunity for study support and career progression.
The main focus of the role will be managing and reporting financial performance across a wide portfolio of accounts with a focus on some of the largest companies within the retail sector.
This role will involve a combination of time in the office and working from home during a typical working week, so support and development is on tap but you also have the variety to avoid the daily commute.
Key parts of the role:
- Management Accounts. Accurate production and detailed understanding of monthly actuals and forecasts for a significant account (or portfolio of accounts) with special attention applied to revenue and cost by source
- Complex Projects. Ensure correct TransFORM accounting treatment and highlight the financial consequences of key risks and opportunities
- Balance Sheet Review. Proactive control of WIP/BIA, Debt, Accruals, Prepayments. Clear and relevant explanations and actions in place for all items
- Market Unit Operations. Work closely with Market Unit Operations team to ensure proactive, accurate and timely financial decision support
- Preparation of monthly MU M-Review deck. Orchestrating production and management of financial data of the full document
- Financial support to bids. This ranges from review of relevant documentation against company rules and financial/commercial tests to full financial modelling
- Offshore Finance Team. Work with and support an offshore finance team and where necessary provide training and feedback
- Fully qualified accountant with 2-3 years experience PQE
- A real team player - proactive and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Resilient, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of project accounting under IFRS 15 standards
- Professional, good communicator
- Strong analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Strong commercial acumen
- Possess high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced technical skills including Microsoft Excel
- Systems experience in ORACLE and Business Objects, working with Power BI
- To have worked closely with the business and operations
- IT industry sector knowledge
Our client is offering an excellent package with a basic of c£65,000 which could be flexible for the right candidate, plus benefits and excellent opportunities to progress.
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.