Advancing People - Rec2Rec are looking for an experienced SEN Recruitment Consultant on behalf of their client, who are an established and growing business with various sites throughout the UK.
This is a great opportunity to build on existing client contacts and with some candidates ready to go to fill your newly secured placements. Initially covering schools in the Northampton area but with the scope to extend once this area is built and doing well to extend coverage to Warwickshire and Leicestershire
Will consider experienced recruitment consultant with proven new desk start up
To provide a quality staff service in your dedicated area - SEN. Your role will enhance the reputation of our client and endeavor to continually contribute to the growth of the company.
* Build new SEN desk initially for Northampton area.
* Recruit and interview prospective candidates to build a quality database of local staff in accordance with specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
* Arrange and undertake effective client visits generating new business and providing quality follow-up service visits for existing clients.
* Ensure that the administration, reporting and record keeping are completed accurately, on time and adhere to all specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
* Positively participate in performance management and personal development processes.
* Prepare suitable quality CVs for all supply staff seeking long-term work.
* Supporting fellow team members in their areas when work demands require.
* Driving license and own car
* Proven recruitment experience - ideally in SEN and or Education.
* Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
* Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Confident user of MS Excel
In return my client is offering a basic salary range from £22,000.00 - £27,000.00 plus a strong achievable commission scheme upon successful completion of probation period
Our client offers a great working environment with full support every step of the way!
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 7am - 4.30pm term time. Summer and Easter holidays 9am till 2.30pm, other holidays 9 till .4.30pm.
Holiday entitlement is 20 days per annum (plus UK Bank Holidays) and Christmas closure allowance.
Mileage - business mileage expense.
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.