Advancing People are pleased to be working with their client who are a leading provider of agency, professional and consultancy services across the whole range of rural, commercial and residential property, agriculture and the environment.
We are looking for a very experienced Rural Surveyor/Land Agent (MRICS) to join their team in the St.Neots area. You must be a minimum of 3 years post MRICS qualified and have current or previous experience in a similar role.
There is a real opportunity to develop within the business and can expect to progress your career to a Partner position as you contribute to business growth.
You will need to be proactive and posses good communication skills and be able to build strong lasting client relationships.
The role will initially be to
* Assist with general professional consultancy
* Rural planning
* Estate management
* Compulsory purchase work across a private and institutional client base
* Minimum of 3 years MRICS qualified
* Currently in or recently been in a similar role
* Full UK drivers license
* Come or are currently from a Rural background would be a plus
If successful you will be joining, our client is a proactive and client focused leading provider of agency, management, professional, architecture, planning, development, and business consultancy services across the rural, commercial and residential property sectors.
* A competitive salary is offered dependent on experience
* Monday to Friday 9 till 5.30 (some flexibility at times may be required)
* During current climate, flexible rota access to the office
* Holiday - 22 days increasing with length of service to 26 days plus Bank Holidays
* Work place pension
* Private medical cover - dependent on experience and level of qualification
* High street shopping discounts and access to buying groups
* Life Assurance 4 x salary
* Opportunity for Dental & Optician cover
* Car allowance or company vehicle dependent on level of appointment
* Tools to do the job - Laptop & phone
* Potential to have annual professional subscriptions paid
* Holiday buy back scheme
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.