Advancing People Multilingual are working on behalf of a market leading provider of strategic research and consulting services within the financial sector, who are actively looking for a Research Analyst to join their established team, based in Richmond, London.
As the company continue to grow, they are seeking bilingual candidates with a strong academic background to undertake primary and secondary research which includes surveys, executive interviews, analysis of data, statistics and reporting.
The Research Analyst role:
- A 360 degree role encompassing initial research through to the compilation of detailed reports
- Dealing with stakeholders within the sector, building new and maintaining existing relationships
- Utilising mathematical, language, and written skills
- Conducting targeted surveys and executive interviews
- Analysis of data and statistics
- Contributing to and assisting with the consultancy and conference services provided by the company
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of the sector and the challenges faced by these businesses
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in both English and another European language is highly advantageous
- Educated to degree level within a top university
- A minimum of two years of post-degree experience in a research/analysis role
- Experience in compiling detailed reports using various data sets
- The desire to build a successful career within research and development
- The ability to act independently managing multiple territories at any one time
- Stakeholder management experience is beneficial
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to grown and gain experience within a market leading organisation
- Exposure to the Financial Services sector in a research/analysis capacity
- Ongoing support and guidance
- A dynamic and vibrant working environment
- A clear path for career progression
This is a full-time Permanent position offering an annual salary of between £26,000 - £34,000 + attractive company benefits!
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency