Advancing People are working closely with a National Charity who are looking to appoint a Refuge Coach on a permanent basis to be based from a facility in North Bedfordshire.
This rarely available and hands-on role working 5 days per week Monday - Friday, (37.5 hours per week) and will involve dealing with vulnerable clients so experience in a similar role is essential - you must have your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
Providing support as part of a wider team you will be actively supporting vulnerable families who will be residing with our client and will be in need for your support and expertise.
Assessing their needs will be key, in order to create bespoke plans to enable their confidence and independence to grow.
You will also have the responsibility to monitor rental income within your caseload, ensuring a high standard of service is delivered at all times whilst adhering to safeguarding procedures and safety policies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting and managing incoming referrals
- Checking suitability through assessments
- Communicating with clients their rights, responsibilities and the support that is available
- Managing a caseload of residents - guiding them to gain independence
- Adhering to Health & Safety and Safeguarding procedures
- Chair regular meeting to discuss goals and progress with clients
- Providing regular emotional and professional support to clients as needed
- Maintain records of all meetings, progress, aligned with procedures
- Working closely with internal colleagues to provide a bigger group of aligned support
- Monitor and communicate any issues with rent arrears and policies for clients
The salary available for this permanent role will be up to £21,500 plus benefits.
Apply now in complete confidence for immediate consideration for this role or contact Dominic Quirke at Advancing People for more information.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Sales - Commercial - Charity/ Non-Profit - Multilingual - IT
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.