Advancing People are recruiting on behalf of our client, an established and expanding specialist recruitment company.
Our client is looking for a driven and motivated, experienced Recruitment Branch Manager, based in Lincoln.
You could be a proven Recruitment Manager OR you could be a Recruitment Consultant, looking for the next step up in your career.
Identify and secure job opportunities. Attract candidates and successfully place them in jobs to meet client requirements, in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals. Develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards. To manage and develop a stable and successful branch, developing individuals in order to achieve branch targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify, progress and convert sales leads as required whilst proactively and consistently striving to identify and obtain new business opportunities
* Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
* Manage and profitably develop client relationships
* Establish and agree terms and conditions of service
* Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
* Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate's applications are processed efficiently
* Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
* Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
* Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
* Ensure all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded in line with company policies
* Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management
* Develop expertise of market rates and conditions within your sector in order to consult with candidates and clients
* Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates and clients
* Conducting regular service reviews with both clients and candidates to ensure continuous improvement
* Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the Company's database
* Comply with all policies, procedures, relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
* Seek support and escalate non-compliance where appropriate
* Positively participate in performance management and personal development processes
* Determine with your manager where business development efforts should be directed
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
* Supporting fellow team members within their area as required
Alongside the above, you will be managing, motivating and leading a committed team of consultants.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
* Tenacious and resilient
* Time management and organisational skills
* Problem solving, influencing, questioning and listening skills
* Attention to detail
* ICT literate with accurate keyboard skills
* Competent in the use of spreadsheets and good mathematical skills
* Leadership and team building skills
* Open and approachable manner
* Ability to work with little or no supervisions whilst maintaining a consistently high standard of work
* Strong sales ability with proven track record of achieving recruitment targets
* Highly organised with sound administration skills
* Good overall knowledge of legislation affecting everyday recruitment environment
* Experience in monitoring business performance
* Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives, as that focus will help you get the results required
* Work ethic is really important, as a high-performance culture requires effort and commitment
* Appropriate verbal and written communication skills, specifically being able to persuade and build rapport
Our client is looking for a proven manager within the world of Recruitment, or you could also be a senior recruiter, looking for the next step up in your career...
* Up to £30,000 Basic per annum
* Realistic KPIs based on branch and individual targets
* Rewarding open-ended commission structure
* Additional manager bonus based on branch performance
* Company pension scheme and numerous perks and benefits
Hours of Work & Holiday Entitlement:
* Monday to Friday 7.00am to 4.30pm (47.5 pw)
* Outside of normal working hours an 'on-call' service is operated. At the end of each working day, an allocated consultant will be responsible for the operation of the on-call service
* Holiday entitlement is 20 days per annum (plus UK Bank Holidays) and Christmas closure allowance
APPLY NOW in complete confidence for immediate consideration.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.