Advancing People - Rec2Rec are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant on behalf of their client, who are an established and growing business with various sites throughout the UK.
If you are a driven and motivated, experienced Recruitment Consultant with either, Education recruitment experience which would be a bonus or a strong background of high volume, fast paced recruitment would also be considered.
This is really a great opportunity to join a strong team based in the Northampton Area
To provide a quality staff service in your dedicated area. Your role will enhance the reputation of our client and endeavor to continually contribute to the growth of the company.
* Recruit and interview prospective candidates to build a quality database of local staff in accordance with specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
* Arrange and undertake effective client visits generating new business and providing quality follow-up service visits for existing clients.
* Ensure that the administration, reporting and record keeping are completed accurately, on time and adhere to all specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
* Positively participate in performance management and personal development processes.
* Prepare suitable quality CVs for all supply staff seeking long-term work.
* Supporting fellow team members in their areas when work demands require.
* Driving license and own car
* Proven recruitment experience
* Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
* Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Confident user of MS Excel
In return my client is offering a basic salary range from £22,000.00 - £27,000.00 plus a strong achievable commission scheme upon successful completion of probation period
Our client offers a great working environment with full support every step of the way!
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 7am - 4.30pm term time. Summer and Easter holidays 9am till 2.30pm, other holidays 9 till .4.30pm.
Holiday entitlement is 20 days per annum (plus UK Bank Holidays) and Christmas closure allowance.
Mileage - business mileage expense.
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.