Advancing People are pleased to be supporting an established business who support senior citizens, providing them with a sense of purpose, well being and worth.
The role of Recruitment and Retention Co-ordinator will be pivotal in ensuring their clients receive the best quality care and also gives the right candidate the opportunity to support the growth of the business
This position would suit someone with a background in recruitment and is confident and happy to be people facing. You will be versatile, adaptable, and confident interacting with candidates on a daily basis. Happy working in a small team in a very fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will deliver an inclusive and diverse recruitment process across the Company. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships with candidates. You will have demonstrable experience in talent acquisition campaigns. You will be highly organised and with strong administration skills. You will be an excellent team player but also with a strong ability to work independently. You will have a genuine interest for the talent acquisition field. You will also have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve ambitions.
- Manage all aspects of CareGiver recruitment/training
- Responsible for attracting, interviewing and recruiting CareGivers and co-ordinating induction training
- Be the welcoming voice of the company for potential candidates from pre-employment, on boarding through to first 12 weeks of employment
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, and sponsored events
- Create and maintain all employment files and records including but not limited to NI and PAYE documentation, and all other employment related documents
- Conduct character references, criminal background (DBS) and motor vehicle insurance checks on all CAREGivers.
Minimum of 5 GCSE's A-C including Maths and English
Skills & Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Experience of social media and other digital communication tools in particular for recruitment purposes.
- Ability and confidence to go out into the community to promote opportunities
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
- Good attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills - Outgoing and warm - must be confident in organising, leading and speaking to groups of people
- IT and social media skills - A good command of Google Docs and Sheets/Excel
- Time Management skills - Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Team player, motivated and persistent - Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults
- This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure
£20K to £22K pa dependent on experience
Monday to Friday 9 till 5 (with a flexibility to work outside these hours when required)
Plus training and support
Excellent supportive working environment
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Sales - Commercial - Charity and Not for Profit - Multilingual - IT
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency