Do you have proven receptionist experience?
If so, we have a great part time role available with an International company in Bedford who are looking for a proven Receptionist to join their established team.
The role will be working Mondays and Tuesdays 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm.
Our client is keen to start a suitable candidate in the role ASAP so apply now!!!
You will be providing a full range of services for a lively reception area and office:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Ensuring clients and visitors are looked after expertly and efficiently
- Lead the issuing and collection of security passes for employees, visitors and contractors
- Assist with the administration of the meeting room system to ensure the efficient utilisation of both client facing and internal meeting rooms
- Be familiar with and carry out to all detailed processes
- Lead and record expenses of company credit card
- Assist the Reception Manager and Deputy Reception Manager as and when required
- Administration - assisting with ad-hoc typing duties
- Maintain and update worldwide telephone lists
- Observe and carry out all vita security arrangements
- Assist with booking couriers
- Assist with operating the switchboard
- Ensure all reception areas are presentable. Liaise with the cleaning company when needed.
- Magazine and newspapers accurately displayed around the seating and table areas - recycle old papers
- Ensure seats and tables in the area are presentable
- Ensure that all client facing Refreshment Points are clean and tidy.
- Help aid the Hospitality team to ensure that the Client Conference Suite is always orderly and ready for use
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager
You will need excellent interpersonal skills, whilst being able to maintain a professional manner when answering calls, working alone or as part of a team, with excellent time keeping skills.
Ideally, you will have worked in a corporate reception area.
The salary available for this role is £23,750 Basic pro rata plus numerous benefits and excellent long term career opportunities within the business.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.