Advancing People are recruiting for a rapidly expanding Apprenticeship and Training company that provide vital services across the UK and due to significant growth, they are looking for a proven Quality Manager to join their growing team.
This home based role can be based from home anywhere in England, with the flexibility to travel to Bedford for the occasional meeting once or twice per month.
This incredibly varied and hands-on role will involve:
- Monitoring, review and evaluating the quality of training assessment processes and practice and ensuring awarding body standards are maintained.
- Monitoring the quality of assessor performance, identify assessor development needs and facilitate assessor development to maintain and improve the quality of assessment.
- Ensuring documentation and records meet quality and regulatory requirements.
- Supporting the Quality Director with the implementation of the quality improvement strategy
- Prepare the business to be Ofsted and ESFA audit ready.
Key parts of the role:
- Plan and prepare monitoring activities according to the requirements of own role.
- Determine whether assessment processes and systems meet and operate according to quality requirements.
- Analyse assessor capabilities and potential in the context of their objectives and other requirements.
- Agree and prioritise assessor learning needs and produce individual development plans with assessors to reflect these.
- Provide assessors with feedback, advice and support to help them maintain and improve their assessment practice.
- To track Learner progress and check that assessments are planned, prepared for and carried out according to agreed procedures.
- Check that assessment methods are safe, fair, valid and reliable.
- Check that assessment decisions are made using specified criteria & compare assessor decisions to ensure they are consistent.
- Work with assessors, trainers, employers, and Learners to ensure the standardisation of assessment practice and outcomes.
- Liaise with the Examinations and Accreditation department regarding the arrangement and secure storage of all Learner portfolios until sampled by the awarding body.
- Liaise with curriculum staff regarding External Quality Assurance visits and be actively involved in managing these visits.
- Follow agreed procedures when there are significant concerns about the quality of assessment.
- Follow agreed procedures for the recording, storing and reporting and confidentiality of information.
- Update and police policies for the delivery of the curriculum, teaching and learning, including functional skills and work based learning are implemented fully within the curriculum area.
Our client is looking for a proven Quality Manager that can work autonomously from home and will have proven experience within the education sector.
The salary available for this excellent hands-on role is £35,000 plus benefits with genuine opportunities to progress within the organisation.
Our client can offer further training and development specific to what they do and due to the pace at which they are growing, there will be excellent long term opportunities to progress.
If you have the Quality Manager experience within the education sector the client is looking for then apply now for a swift interview!
APPLY NOW as our client is ready to interview virtually ASAP and an offer will be made to a successful candidate as soon as they are found, with a start date available ASAP...
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.