Are you an experienced Quality Controller, with experience of ensuring an ISO 9001 certificate is maintained within a manufacturing environment?
If so, then this permanent Quality Controller role, based in Bedford is the perfect role for you.
We are representing an established Global manufacturer who are looking to interview and appoint a suitable candidate swiftly - apply now for immediate consideration.
As well as maintaining our clients ISO 9001 certificate you will be capturing and reporting relevant KPI's, handling any customer complaints and striving to improve quality.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintaining the ISO 9001 certificate
- Prepare for Management Reviews and carry out resulting actions
- Preparing for audits with our chosen external quality consultant.
- Prepare information for the BSI audits and carry out action resulting from non-conformances
- Capture and report various KPI's
- (OTIF, OEE , MCI, Absence, NRFT, Productivity, Stock Turns, DL %)
- Handling customer complaints and in-house non-conformance reports
- Organise flammability and durability testing for our products.
- Performing daily random quality checks on the shop floor and ensuring supervisor checks are completed.
- Identifying quality issues and recommending improvements.
- Prepare and maintain MDR documentation.
- Train others as required.
- Helping with production as required.
Health and Safety
- Ensure all Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained, and correct procedures are operated within the department.
- Ensure housekeeping standards provide a safe and healthy working environment.
- Keep fire exits and escape routes clear at all times.
- Always work in a safe manner.
- Report any accidents / near misses to the Safety Officer.
- Report any Hazards.
A basic salary of up to £25,000 plus benefits is available for the role, working Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm and 8:30am - 4:30pm on Friday's.
If you have the proven Quality Controller experience our client is looking for then apply now!
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.