Are you a proven Purchase ledger that can start a 6 month fixed term contract swiftly,
being based partly from home and in our clients office in Bath?
If so, then please apply ASAP to be considered for this purchase ledger supervisor role.
We are representing a global business who are looking for a talented purchase ledger supervisor that can manage the day to day operations for the purchase ledger.
Supervisory experience is beneficial, not essential.
- Overseeing the Purchase Ledger
- Answering supplier queries
- Payment runs
- Statement reconciliations
- Monitoring documentation for all processes with the Purchase Ledger function, flagging issues and offering suitable solutions for review and implementation
- Assisting with month-end reconciliations
- Helping to support the existing team
- Experience of working in a senior purchase ledger role
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines, along with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build internal relationships and interact with different departments.
- Ability to take a pro-active approach to identifying improvements, with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel skills/knowledge.
- Desire to supervise and mentor others within the team
- Experience of management would be advantageous but not essential
The salary available for this role is £35,000 - £38,000 plus benefits.
If you have the purchase ledger experience we are looking for, whilst being able to commute to Bath for 2-3 days a week then apply now in complete confidence.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.