Are you looking for a part time role working 3 days a week 9am - 5:30pm?
Are you confident, friendly and a good administrator?
Then this could be the perfect property administrator role for you, with our established Bedford-based client.
Full training and support will be provided with this role.
- This is a varied role that will involve lots of external visits to properties with a view of carrying out inspections and inventories, ahead of new clients moving in/out or on a scheduled basis.
- You will create reports from these visits which will then be sent on to clients for their records and to be followed up on.
- Noting any maintenance or contractual issues you will be communicating this to the team.
- Assisting with general administration as needed, as well carrying out viewings at properties when required.
My client does not need someone with property or inspection experience.
Suitable candidates will be:
- A confident communicator with the ability to deal with people face to face at all levels.
- A strong administrator with a great attention to detail.
- Friendly, a team player and must be willing to work well in a team.
You must have your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
Our client is offering a salary of £19,500 FTE working 2-3 days per week on a permanent basis, 9:30am - 5:30pm across Monday - Friday.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.