Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are working with our niche client, who is an award winning, smart home technology business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join this award winning team where you will provide Project Support and Store Control, you will become an integral team member and part of a multi-disciplined team of in-house consultants, lighting designers, audio visual engineers, electricians and IT technicians, who together as a team design and realise award winning smart home technology projects.
The successful candidates will have an interest in Audio Visual technology and will be enthusiastic and have a desire to build a career as this role comes with great learning, development and training opportunities.
You will be managing the store room and support projects with learning to build RAA|V racks, lighting panels and a number of other skills. Progression will depend on the exact mix of skills presented by the candidate and a flexible and supportive career development path is ensured.
Multi-functional project support/storeman role…
- Managing goods in/out requiring manual handling/lifting.
- Organising the stock room.
- Organising equipment for field engineers.
- Preparation works that may require basic wiring and soldering skills which can be taught (no electrical qualifications required).
- Simple errands.
Candidate Requirements & Desired Abilities….
- Good level of literacy with ability to read and understand part numbers.
- Basic computing skills, ability to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Input to spread sheets and work with company database.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Well presented.
- Good time keeping skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work with hand tools and power tools.
- the desire to learn and progress onto further roles
Job Type: Full-time Monday - Friday 8AM - 5:30PM
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 / year dependant on experience
For immediate consideration please send your CV - my client is looking to interview as soon as possible!
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.