Advancing People are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual to join our clients small sales team which run 3 very busy ecommerce websites on a day-to-day basis.
The role would be a broad one - as a member of the front-line sales team, you will be dealing with a high volume of incoming phone calls and emails, which range from general sales, general enquiries to order/delivery issues/queries. You will also be expected to discuss products in depth and upsell. There is no cold calling or targets to hit!!
Your time would be split between the phones and email, so you must have an excellent phone manner, be a confident computer user, with good typing skills and have experience using email on a daily basis.
We are looking for someone who is versatile, has sales or customer service experience and can stay calm and professional during periodic busy times. The product range is quite large, diverse and ever expanding. So, the individual would need to get up to speed quickly and learn the product range over time.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Tele Sales / Customer service experience
- Strong English communication skills (both verbal and written) is a must
- Excellent phone manner
- Able to work under pressure
- Good computer skills
- Own transport, UK driving license and must live within 30 minutes of travel from Bedford
Desired Skills & Experience
- Website management experience (ecommerce or CMS)
- Hours: 8.30am to 5pm (1hr lunch - 12 to 1pm) Monday - Friday
- Probation Period: 6 months
- Pension Scheme
- Company Profit Share Scheme
- 22 Days Holiday (+ Christmas time off)
- Staff Discount on products
- Free hot drinks machine
£20K to £25K depending on experience