Advancing People are looking for a Proactive Sales Support Assistant to join a well established company in St Neots.
If you are looking for a company that has a long-term vision and cares about its people and the planet, then read on!
ARE YOU THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
The Proactive Sales Support Administrator is responsible for supporting the Proactive Sales Team with their day to day tasks, and undertaking a range of general office duties. Developing an understanding of all Sales processes, the Proactive Sales Support Administrator is responsible for keeping the Sales Team updated with all relevant information. The Proactive Sales Support Administrator delivers administrative and logistical support to the sales team as well as occasionally stepping in to support customers.
As part of the Proactive Sales Team the Sales Support Administrator:-
- Loads quotes for the Proactive Sales Team
- Attends sales meetings and completes accurate minutes
- Provides general housekeeping of the ACT Database
- Manages and services the office and infrastructure needs of the team
- Liaises with other Head Office Departments
- Prioritises and manages daily workload
- Promotes products and services with customers
- Maintains accurate pricing on the in-house system
- Undertakes Proactive Sales work on occasion
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TEAM?
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Experience within a busy sales environment preferred
- Flexible and highly motivated.
- IT Literate
- Data entry techniques
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Basic salary or £18,000 with added potential uncapped bonus (predicted at 3.8k in the first year)
22 days holiday a year, with Christmas shut down on top and the option to buy up to 5 days per year
You will also have the option of a healthcare cash plan and group life assurance as well as auto-enrolment in our pension scheme
Employee Discounts Portal