Do you have PA experience, supporting teams within the very best administration and communication, with the ability to travel into London on a Hybrid basis?
If so, this could be the perfect hybrid-working Personal Assistant role for you, with a fantastic International client, based in London with a basic salary of £45,000 plus numerous benefits and genuine career progression available.
The role is initially on a 12 month contract basis but this could become permanent.
Typically working 3/4 days in the office and working from home, this is flexible and you will be supporting 3 stakeholders within the business.
You will focus the majority of your time providing a secretarial support service to a specific team, focusing on a range of administration support tasks. You may also provide personal support to a nominated manager/managers and this may require diary and e mail support, as necessary.
- Ensuring records of meetings are kept through the production of accurate and timely minutes and any related documentation
- Managing assigned projects and contribute to other projects as required
- Providing relevant management information to managers as required
- Organising diary, files and electronic records
- Screening calls and e-mails, prioritising items for response and answering routine enquiries. Re-directs items as appropriate.
- Providing administration support for personal matters, as appropriate
- Preparing paperwork for meetings
- Organising local and international travel arrangements, including visa requirements, insurance arrangements and the preparation of travel itineraries
- Liaising with other support areas as required
- Producing a wide variety of documentation using appropriate software packages, including reports, presentations, letters and spreadsheets. Reviews final documentation for completeness, accuracy, quality, corporate style and format
- Processing invoices and checks and reconciles expenses for their department/team
- Screening calls for the department
- Negotiating with suppliers to provide best balance of quality, service and price
- You will have PA/ Administrative experience - ideally supporting a team
- Experience of diary management and compiling international travel itineraries and plans, as well as producing and circulating detailed minutes and actions
- A confident user of Microsoft office packages in particular Word and Excel
- Attention to detail with ability to produce accurate documentation, professional documents which are visually appealing and correct with regards to grammar, layout and spelling.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Prioritisation and organisational skills - able to demonstrate flexibility with regards to working hours when required and is able to produce a high quality of work within short deadlines.
- Proactive - is able to anticipate issues and rectify these on behalf of their manager/team
- Internal Networking skills - understands the organisation and where to find answers/relevant resources.
- Numerate - able to create spreadsheets and manage expenses processes
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external stakeholders. Portrays a professional and polished image of the Division to all external contacts.
- May hold technically relevant qualifications e.g. Word processing/secretarial qualifications
As well as full training, support and development, our client is offering a basic salary of £45,000 plus numerous benefits and a clear career path for you to develop within the organisation.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.