Advancing People are recruiting for a part time Credit Controller to join one of our Bedford clients for a 6 month contract. This role is to work 20 hour a week and is paying £24,000 pro-rata
The overall purpose of the role:
- To manage receivables by adhering to company credit policy.
- To manage the EI and Optical customers with their credit requirements.
- To manage the reconciliation of the Web-Shop and liaise with Web Sales Manager on Web Orders.
- To manage the reconciliation and UK repairs for consumer chargeable repairs.
- To control exposure & risk to maximise cash flow and minimise bad debt.
- To collect overdue debt whilst maintaining customer goodwill.
- To monitor cash flow.
Key responsibilities :
- Day to day contact with credit and finance teams with our UK Retailers.
- Monitor the collection of money from our retail customers.
- Liaise with National Account Managers, Customer Services and Senior Management on any issues with regards Credit issues for our UK Retailers.
- Review customer orders and release according to their respective credit limits.
- Review accounts which are overdue and make sure they are up to date and paying regularly.
- Reconcile the Web-Shop and the UK Repairs.
- Work closely with corresponding teams to deal with all queries.
- Manage bad debts to make sure we maintain profitability within the account.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.