Advancing People are working closely with an established community driven organisation who are looking for a proven Operations Support Manager to establish and lead a brand new Charity Foundation, in Bedford.
This newly created role will offer someone a genuine opportunity to create and lead a new Charity Foundation which will be very community focused and has huge potential to grow and develop.
Our client is looking for a proven Operations Support Manager within the Charity, Not for Profit or Foundation sectors. With experience of setting up, growing or running similar entities to become financially independent - identifying funding and grants wherever possible.
Offering huge variety this role will be project lead to begin with, working closely with Trustees in order to create strategies to set up and grow the foundation.
Experience of the following will be key to be considered for this rarely available Operations Support Manager role:
- Project Management - financial, strategic, operational, people and community focused
- Working closely with delivery partners, donors, investors and aligned organisations
- Identifying potential funding through grants and projects and actively supporting and managing fundraising events and activities
- Marketing aware, leading branding and promotion through activities, online and offline
- Proven experience of Budgeting and planning, having lead similar projects to become financially independent
- The ability to report, update and review success of the foundation for Trustees
- Community lead with a track record of reaching out and working with external organisations
- Financial experience of creating and managing budgets to include profit and loss
- A Strategic thinker that can plan and look at the bigger picture
- Experience of identifying cost saving in a competitive sector
- An ideas based person that can suggest solutions and have experience of success in a similar role
The salary available for this role depending on experience is £30-£34,000 Basic with full support and all the tools to establish this new foundation as one of the leading Charities in Bedfordshire.
If you have proven experience within the Charity, Not for Profit or Foundation sectors in a similar Operations Support Manager role, particularly with new or growing organisations then please apply now for this role or contact Dominic Quirke at Advancing People directly, in complete confidence.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.