Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for a field based New Product Introduction Manager for a leading medical business based in Bedford.
This is an exciting new role that has been created by my client to enable the successful introduction of new products into the UK market and ensuring that processes are implemented and best practice observed.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy and strategic plan for new products
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders in order to build sales and service structures using the New Product Introduction process then launch new product internally/ externally
- Provision of in-market sales support for Sales team, assisting with carrying out presentations, demonstrations, attending sales meetings, congresses, workshops and study days providing clinical input into tender responses and systems design
- Delivery of new products and associated product training to customers, staff and other external organisations
- Providing expert digital clinical support to the Applications and Sales teams.
- Control sourcing of product components and set the product pricing to maximise profitability (including negotiation with suppliers of product components).
- Plan and implement full, integrated marketing communications strategy.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of market data, shares, trends and competitor intelligence.
- Previous capital equipment Product Management experience within the healthcare industry
- Experience of launching new products
- Able to travel to the Bedford office on a regular basis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Confident with high levels of motivation, drive and enthusiasm
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Full UK driving licence.
In return our client is offering:
- Basic salary of up to £45,000 (dependent on experience)
- 10% Performance Bonus
- Car allowance/company car
- 25 days Holiday plus 8 x Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.