Advancing People are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their Bedford based client. This role is to work for a well known brand, who are a progressive and successful company.
Support the Commercial Marketing Team with the implementation of all UK B2C, B2B and D2C marketing activities, to achieve marketing objectives and ensure the long term performance
- Develop a close working relationship with the Commercial Marketing Manager to coordinate and implement B2B and B2C marketing campaigns to attract new business connections and drive sales growth.
- Support professional laboratory and retailer communication activity and act as point of contact for business partners.
- Coordinate marketing communication
- Build trusted relationships with key collaborators in the business, such as the Sales and Product Teams, to enhance effective collaboration.
- Ensure all marketing materials are both compliant and aligned with the brand identity and regularly audit business partners in store / online activities to ensure maximum implementation of promotions and new product launches.
- Help organise and attend events, exhibitions and seminars. Make bookings, update event pages and anything else required to achieve successful events.
- Work closely with PR Manager and PR agencies on campaigns that aim to build brand awareness and sales growth for all Imaging Solutions products.
- Assist in development of marketing materials and collateral for campaigns, both for in-store and online use, including branded displays and online brand stores
- Work closely with the Field Marketing team to make sure all necessary product samples are available for workshops, seminars and events
- Manage relationship with camera loans agency and coordinate camera loan program.
- Support B2B, B2C and D2C commerce initiatives and report campaign results.
- Generate ideas and highlighting opportunities for new marketing campaigns
- Ideally educated to degree level in marketing or relevant field
- B2B marketing experience
- PR knowledge is advantageous
- Experience in organising events/exhibition.
- Dynamic, creative & hard-working individual
- Excellent grammar & creative writing skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised with excellent planning and communication skills
- A proactive team player with a flexible positive 'can do' attitude
- Need to be open to leading and supporting across a range of marketing activities
Location: Bedford Office based (hybrid working will be considered)
Package: Up to £25,000 per annum, 10% Performance Bonus, Pension (6% Employer Contribution, 3% Employee Contribution), Private Medical Cover, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday (exclusive of Bank Holidays)
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.