Advancing People have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing and Brand Co-ordinator to join a not for profit organisation in Bedford.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company's brand strategy.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes and content.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability and contact directory.
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
- Conduct research to analyse market trends, partner behaviour, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data.
- Support the Community Services Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analysing forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organising promotional presentations, and updating the website in conjunction with our outsourced web designer.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the Executive & Management teams, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
Skills & Experience
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.