Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for a Level 1 Engineer for a global imaging business, at their UK headquarters in Bedford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large organisation with lots of scope for progression for a motivated and driven individual. The primary function of this role is to be the first point of contact for customer service calls, providing remote support to resolve customer queries over the phone.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and asking pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the Level 2 support engineers
- Create break/fix cases, record actions, problems, and their resolution in the service system
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Manage field engineers' diaries.
- Ensure engineer spare parts requests are issued in a timely fashion
- Educated to A'Level or BTEC level, ideally in an Engineering, Science or Technical discipline
- Engineering experience desirable
- Excellent telephone skills with a desire to deliver the best customer experience
- Ability to think creatively to innovate and resolve problems
- Desire to increase engineering knowledge
- Salesforce/Service Cloud experience would be advantageous but not essential
In return our client is offering a salary of up to £20,000, 10% performance bonus, 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays, Private Medical Cover, Pension and Life Assurance.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.