Our client have a new exciting opportunity to join their Key Account Manager team.
To be successful in this role you will need to develop long-term relationships with big strategic customers across all customer segments or defined number of segments and covering the entire professional product portfolio in a specific territory with a clear end-user focus, either direct or indirect.
Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain excellent relationship with clients.
Also you will need to support/ take ownership of large customers on local level with support from Direct Sales Manager.
The area of coverage for this role will be Leicester, Coventry, Northampton, Milton Keynes and Oxford(Postcodes LE,CV,MK,NN & OX) therefore you will need to live within this area.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company car
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
We assess all our activities on an ongoing basis to meet and exceed government legislation.
- Driving License (Required)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their account
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested
- Temporarily due to COVID-19