Advancing People are pleased to be looking for a Junior Marketing Executive to join our client who are a leading company within the financial trading markets.
This is a exciting opportunity for a Graduate to make a genuine contribution to the growth of our clients organisation.
easily commutable from Bedford or MIlton Keynes
You will be expected to support a broad range of marketing activity targeting a variety of audiences. Attention to detail, professionalism, responsiveness, the ability to handle multiple projects and remain calm under pressure is essential in the role which will give you:
* A broad understanding of marketing and communications within a dynamic and growing business.
* Experience in project management, briefing and commissioning various external agencies and managing relationships with media.
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* The opportunity to apply and develop your skills and experiences from your degree.
* An opportunity to use your creativity, express ideas and make a real contribution to the organisation and its mission.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Delivering quality services and producing great outcomes individually and within project teams.
* Managing email campaign on daily basis (training provided)
* Writing a new text for a new campaign to make emails more efficient
* Analysing email campaigns
* Updating websites (training provided)
* Updating social media profiles (training provided)
* Involvement in the planning, delivery and evaluation of integrated campaigns targeting multiple audiences, such as live events, seminars and webinars.
* To help measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, collecting data, compiling case studies and producing reports.
* Find efficiencies in existing practices.
* To work effectively as part of various teams, applying the companies approach and values.
* Working as part of a project team helping coordinate and organise work in a timely and efficient way.
* To work with the Head of Marketing in developing leads and opportunities whilst also focusing on developing existing relationships.
* Promoting the company's and its work using a broad range of channels including social media, PR, digital media, Exhibitions and Events.
* To support in the development of a customer base leading to sales and innovation in accordance with the company's values.
* CRM and data management, paying particular attention to accuracy and consistency of the data in accordance with GDPR.
* Collaborating on activities across the company's projects with colleagues as well as external partners.
* Creating and maintaining content on the Company's (and their other businesses') websites, as well as utilising social media.
* Representing the company at internal and external events.
* Supporting the company team with general administrative duties, including reviewing mailboxes on a regular basis, responding to requests by email and telephone, acting as a point of contact for enquiries and implementing new processes.
The successful candidate.....
* Holds a Marketing or IT degree (desirable)
* Experience managing customer relationships positively and proactively, responding to inquiries and handling external communications.
* Experience using a variety of software and on-line tools and systems, and the evidenced ability to learn new skills and approaches in this area.
* Experience establishing and building positive relationships and partnerships between organisations (desirable)
* Good understanding of digital marketing - and a real desire to learn and develop.
* Good understanding of the basics in Google and Facebook advertising
* Experience working in digital media and analysing data (desirable)
* Experience of developing digital solutions (desirable)
* Familiarity with a range of digital communications (desirable)
* Ability to assimilate and understand information and ideas quickly, with experience of writing copy and materials for publication or customer use.
* High level of written communication skills used to achieve positive results and outcomes for clients, evidenced in previous role or work
* Experience of Adobe packages including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (desirable)
* Organised and practical approach to your work, solving problems, seizing opportunities and at all times creating value for customers.
* Inquisitive and eager to learn, confident to use own initiative but with strong focus on detail and systems, including an ability to keep an eye on the bottom line.
* Ability to work flexibly and proactively to achieve results Accurate and quick worker with excellent attention to detail.
* Commitment to excellent customer care and maintaining a positive external image.
* A self-starter, able to work on your own initiative when required and with strong motivation.
* A strong empathy with the values of the business, their vision, and their mission.
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm 1 hour lunch
Holiday: 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
Benefits: Excellent progress, free car parking, PERKBOX, Company bonus scheme
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists - Sales - Commercial - Not for Profit - Multilingual - IT - Construction - Marketing
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency