Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are working with a leading healthcare business recruiting for a Junior Account Manager ideally located in a central England area for a field based role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your existing healthcare capital equipment sales career with a distinguished and well renowned, global company. The primary purpose of the role is to sell a range of medical equipment products by maintaining existing business and developing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities to achieve sales targets.
- Carry out pre-tender research with customers and assist with tender and bid process
- Achieve Annual sales targets by developing existing and new business opportunities
- Keep customers updated on all new products
- Monitor customer systems and carry out QA analysis
- Completion of all activity into Salesforce.com
- Produce and update annual strategic business plan and an active sales pipeline.
- Experience selling capital equipment into healthcare industry
- Experience selling into NHS and working with NHS procurement
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with high levels of motivation, drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues
- A real passion for sales and business development
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel/stay away overnight.
This role will be field based and successful candidates should live in a central England area and be in close proximity to good road networks.
In return our client is offering:
- Basic salary of up to £35,000 (dependent on experience)
- 30% OTE Performance Bonus
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.