Do you have Internal Sales or Sales Support experience, with the ability to commute to St Neots 3 days per week in a hybrid working role?
If so, we have a fantastic and varied Hybrid-Working Internal Sales role with a leading International company that works within the Life Science sector.
Salary £25,000 basic plus 30% quarterly bonus.
Our client is looking for either:
- A proven sales support/ Internal sales candidate that has worked for a company that is within the life science or engineering sector e.g. technical products
- A bright graduate with a technical bias degree that has some experience within an office working within or actively supporting a sales team.
Full training and ongoing support will be available with this role.
This is not a hard and fast sales role.
It is more reactive quoting and administration with a little closing/negotiating and upselling/ cross selling and influencing clients'', dealing with a specified product area.
Working as part of the internal Applications Support and Inside Sales team, with a specific focus on leads received from London and the South UK region. You will be responsible for selling and supporting a range of Life Science Instruments and Consumables.
- Answer inbound telephone calls to the UK sales department & customers in a professional and business-like manner.
- Answer e-mail queries assigned to this role in a timely manner and if required reach out to Product Sales Managers and Technical Support resources (both internal and external) to ensure customers are given accurate and detailed responses to any technical questions.
- Issue quotations when required and to follow up quotations and sales opportunities with outbound sales calls.
- Act upon enquiries generated through the Company's various promotional and marketing activities and administer and update their status on the company's systems (CRM).
- Continuous development of marketplace and product knowledge to support above functions.
- To assist in other areas of office functions when required and to provide holiday cover for other team members.
- Feedback and effectively communicate any customer suggestions/complaints/queries via appropriate processes and procedures
- Technical degree, or equivalent Sales Support/ Internal Sales experience in either a science discipline or mechanical engineering.
- Some former sales support experience is an advantage as is familiarity with benchtop laboratory equipment, fluidics products and chromatography instruments and consumables.
- Team player, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines and to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to identify, question and solve enquiries and customer related problems.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- £25,000 basic + 30% quarterly sales incentive bonus after completion of probationary period.
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Hybrid working flexibility (3 days office, 2 days remote)
- Pension - 5% EE contribution, 4% ER contribution
- Death in Service: 4 x salary
- Annual eye test
- Annual flu vaccination
- Bike to work scheme
- Free employee usage of Electric Vehicle Charging Points
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.