Advancing People are assisting our client in Bedford to onboard an experienced recruiter who is looking to move into an internal recruitment position. This role would also suit someone who is already in an internal recruitment role who are looking for a fresh challenge. This is a brand new role within the organisation and therefore they are offering initially a 12 month contract with a view to this potentially becoming a permanent role.
Due to the expansion of the company and their continuing growth, the need for a recruitment resourcer has arisen to work alongside the HR Manager.
Internal Recruiter Responsibilities:
* Focusing on direct recruitment across all business areas.
* Qualifying candidates and matching them to suitable job opportunities, being able to embody their brand, and gain candidate commitment.
* Managing candidate pipeline.
* Coordinating internal interviews.
* Managing the candidate on-boarding process and working alongside the HR department
* Assisting with candidate inductions with the ability to present information to new staff.
Hours of work are 9-5 with an hour for lunch, Monday - Friday.
Salary £30,000 with a 10% performance bonus
Initial 12 month contract with the potential of becoming a permanent role.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.