Advancing People have a fantastic opportunity for someone with either an A level or BTEC in IT. This role would provide you with a great platform to grow and develop, so that you are well placed to move into a first line Engineer position as and when a vacancy arises.
The right candidate should therefore have the ability and drive and to want to progress into a field based Medical Informatics engineering role.
You will therefore have to have a driving licence and should be located near good road networks. As this is quite a junior position for being home based the successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and be comfortable working from home as part of a virtual team
* Educated to A-Level or BTEC level in an IT discipline
* Experience working with latest versions of Microsoft Windows and/or Server desirable
* Desire to increase Microsoft Networking and Server knowledge
* Adaptable and flexible and be motivated to learn new tasks and processes quickly.
* Customer service orientation
* Excellent communication skills - telephone, verbal and written
* Good interpersonal skills. Someone who is able to identify and manage customer anxiety, especially in remote scenarios
* Salesforce/Service Cloud experience would be a distinct advantage.
* Full UK driving licence
Working Hours: 35 hours per week. Mon - Fri. Shift between 8am-6pm.
Benefits: 10% OTE Performance Bonus, Pension (6% Employer Contribution, 3% Employee Contribution), Private Medical Cover, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday (exclusive of Bank Holidays)
Location: Home based, with the ideal location of the candidate being England or Wales.
Whilst the position of Incident Controller will be home based, there will be a need to travel to Bedford (and occasionally hospital sites) for meetings and training.