Advancing People are working closely with a multi-sited Global Charity who are looking for a proven HR Operations Lead, to be based in their Head Office in Watford.
This brand new and hands-on role will be focusing on the operational and ER side of HR, with line manger responsibility for 3 HR Advisors.
Providing operational support to over 300 staff based in the Northern Home Counties you will be working closely with departmental managers, dealing with disciplinary procedures and will be looking at metrics in order to improve and establish policies throughout the organisation.
This HR Operations Lead role has been created due to expansion as over 100 new staff have joined just this year and the HR Director needs a key number 2 to help develop the operational side of HR.
- Experience in a similar industry - charity , housing , social care , NHS
- Line management experience in HR - 2 -3 employees minimum HR advisors and above
- Ability to hit the ground running in the role
- Person looking for a stable role for 2-3 years
- Evidence of employment stability i.e. not an ex interim person
- Experience of business partnering district managers
- Clarity on compliance, employment law and organisational policies and procedures
- Understanding the importance of data integrity and accuracy
- Driving licence
- CIPD label 5 or 7
The salary range for this role, including a location allowance is £33,500 - £36,500 depending on experience plus holidays, group pension scheme, health cash plan, free health club membership, use of an online discount platform and discounted nursery place.
APPLY NOW in complete confidence, for a swift interview.
Advancing People - Charity Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.