Do you have at least one year's experience within an HR/Recruitment role? Do you have experience of implementing new HR systems? Are you looking for an exciting HR project to work on for a global industry leader?
I am working with a fantastic, progressive and multinational organisation who are seeking a HR Associate on a 10 month Fixed Term Contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative business, to provide support to the HR and Payroll teams and to be very involved in supporting the business during the implementation of 'Workday' HR software.
· Provide support and training to employees and managers following the introduction of 'Workday'
· Supporting the HR team to keep employee information and the system hierarchy up to date
· Assist with the recruitment of new staff members and liaising with recruitment agencies and candidates to organise interviews.
· Draft a wide range of documentation including contracts of employment and contractual changes.
· Look after the full onboarding process of new starters.
· Monitor absence data in line with policy and escalate appropriately.
· Support HRBP with employee relations activities - meeting attendance, note taking, correspondence
· Liaise with Fleet Leasing company in regard to driver issues/requirements.
· Support Payroll Manager in preparing activities for monthly payroll and annual returns
· Maintain HRIS information and business processes
· Provide admin support to the HR and Payroll Team as required.
· Act as an Ambassador for the business ensuring a fantastic candidate and colleague experience at all times.
· Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Level 3 or above.
· Minimum of 1-2 years general HR/Recruitment experience.
· Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail.
· Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your own workload.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
· Excellent team working skills, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
· Good awareness of employment law and application
In return our client is offering a salary of up to £25,000 (dependent on experience), free parking and a range of attractive benefits.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.