Do you have some HR experience or a passion for getting into an HR position?
Our client is offering a rare opportunity to join their International business as an HR Assistant with full training and support provided, coupled with excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation.
We are looking for someone ideally with some HR experience but this could have been gained alongside your current role and it is something you want to develop or you could be an HR graduate looking for your first role.
Working in Bedford 2 days per week and working from home the remaining 3 days per week, you will be working within a supportive HR team which is trebling in size over the next 12 months, with a very experienced and nurturing Manager in place.
This is a vibrant and rapidly expanding business with in excess of 2800 employees with numbers set to increase dramatically over the next few months.
This is an exciting time to join the HR team, the environment is fast-paced and provides a key 1st line support to employees and at all levels.
Our client is offering full training and support, including CIPD to someone that has a real passion for HR and the drive to succeed.
This is a varied role as you will provide HR support on all operational elements from general queries, parental leave, on-boarding, leavers through to references.
You will role model HR best practice; establish credibility and trust with stakeholders at all levels; support innovation through advising, informing, challenging and facilitating discussions with the business and HRBP's in equal measure on a wide range of issues - all in the context of a rapidly evolving and growing business.
We are looking for a motivated, team player with a positive attitude, looking to progress their HR career, working closely with the HR Business Partners, to support transactional and operational changes within the business.
The successful candidate will be suited to a fast paced, complex and entrepreneurial environment and have the ability to work with a degree of ambiguity that comes with growth and transformational change.
- Provide a business area focused client experience through the accurate and timely administration of all processes within the employee lifecycle.
- Initiates processes on behalf of the business, including job changes, contingent worker, international and leaver requests.
- Works closely with colleagues within HRES to drive consistency across the business, improve processes and gain efficiencies.
- Works with the Recruitment team to ensure the applicant through to new starter process is managed efficiently and provides a great candidate experience.
- Runs and analyses data to provide valuable business insight, including but not limited to absence management, performance objective, milestone and headcount reports,
- Validates data, ensures job details are correct, such as roles, teams and cost centres.
- Works within GDPR guidelines, managing people data requests and the confidentiality of data.
- Supports the business with any Workday training needs, promoting self service capability.
- Attends employee relation meetings, to take notes and circulate actions.
- Welcomes new starters to the business and proactively supports induction and introduction sessions.
- Completes exit interviews with leavers, managing insights and feedback as required.
- Supports the annual compensation review process, restructures, acquisitions and other HR related business activity and projects.
- Responsible for follow up actions and ongoing enquiries, ensuing processes are completed to a high standard and in time for payroll cut-off.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Delivery focused and able to demonstrate putting client experience first.
- Ideally some generalist HR experience and knowledge, in a fast paced, complex or transformational business.
- Works well under pressure, managing conflicting demands and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently with confidence.
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver with resilience, initiative and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Smart pragmatic and positive approach, able to build trust and offer proactive solutions.
- Workday and HR Shared Services experience beneficial.
Our client is offering a basic salary of up to £29,000 plus bonus, a comprehensive benefits package and ongoing training and development.
A swift interview is available for candidates with a passion for HR and the drive to progress their career.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.