Do you have proven hospitality experience and live within the London area?
If so, then this is the perfect role for you!
Our client is an International service provider who are looking for a confident permanent addition to the team, as an hospitality assistant.
This face to face and varied role will involve:
- Providing engaging hospitality support for internal and external meetings
- Creating an environment of service excellence
- Delivering an appropriate atmosphere for guests that's in line with company image
- Providing personalized service and assistance for VIPs and large parties
- Ensuring cleanliness and hygiene standards are met in the front of house area
- Managing the resetting of rooms between meetings
- Performing back of house duties such us washing up, polishing crockery, cleaning working
- Pro-actively helping to resolve any guest issues and find solution to ad hoc requests
What experience are we looking for?
- Excellent Customer focused approach within a similar hospitality role
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to work during evenings as needed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good communication skills
- Additional Job Details
Our client is offering a basic of c£24,000 with excellent opportunities to progress within their large organisation.
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.