Advancing People are representing an established and growing Digital focused application development business, with an International reach, who are looking for a driven Graduate to join their friendly and talented team as Graduate Level Low Code Developer, based in Bedford or Poole.
This long term and permanent Graduate role will involve working using agile methodologies in Kanban/ Scrum frameworks. Working as a key part of the project team you will be building bespoke solutions for clients on a proven low code platform - this provides huge application capabilities in low code whilst supporting test studio ability.
Understanding of complex data and process modelling will be key, understanding web application development and real-time integration with third party services.
Focusing on creating engaging and functional web-based applications with the Agile Delivery team, using a low code platform in order to deliver end-user requirements, is the main focus of this Graduate role.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Delivering bespoke solutions for clients in a creative and high paced environment
- A true quality first approach
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to whilst improving and delivering projects within agreed timelines and specifications
- Modelling and understanding business rules, workflow and process requirements
- Maintain ownership and review projects with end users and stakeholders as required
- Specifications and Technical documentation updated on a regular basis
- Open communication to the wider teams regarding timelines and any delays in delivery
What is the client looking for in you?
- A Graduate - ideally with a related Computer or Computer Science Degree
- An open communicator looking for a long term opportunity in web development
- Web-based application knowledge, with use of web services and interfaces
- An understanding of databases and relational data
- Exposure to Restful Web Services/ SOAP
The Basic salary for this Graduate Developer Role will be £22-25,000 depending on experience plus company benefits, full support, training and development.
APPLY NOW in complete confidence to be considered for this long term Graduate opportunity or contact Dominic Quirke directly at Advancing People.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Sales - Commercial - Charity and Non-Profit - Multilingual - IT
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.