As a German Speaking Customer Service Administrator based in Cambridgeshire, UK, it will be your responsibility to work with European Affiliates, primarily those based in the German speaking region and covering the German speaking markets, providing excellent customer service via phone, email and face-to-face contact and ensuring enquiries are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming calls
- Deliver high quality customer service
- Assist with new customer's enquiries
- Process orders received via the telephone, fax, e-mail or internet
- Be proactive in the area of Customer retention
- Fluent in German & English
- Strong customer focus and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good computer skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Local to or willing to relocate to Cambridgeshire, UK
This is a full time permanent position offering an annual salary of between £21,000 and £23,500+ attractive company benefits such as a Death in Service Policy, Permanent Health Insurance, A Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and more!
A RELOCATION PACKAGE IS ALSO INCLUDED FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
Advancing People - Multilingual Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency