Advancing People have the pleasure of assisting our Milton Keynes client in recruiting for a multilingual candidate. The right candidate will be fluent in both German and Polish as well as English. You will need to be completely fluent in both verbal and written communication. This is a hybrid role, only working 2 days a week in the MK office.
The Customer Service Representative will respond and resolve routine to moderately complex member requests regarding account openings, product orders and general customer service inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Key work activities that account for more than 5% of the job)
· Executes transactions promptly and accurately responds to members' requests and enquiries.
· Basic fulfillment and account maintenance including order-entry, account opening, returns, and commissions.
· Understands and educates members on policies and procedures, as well as products and services.
· Provides information and support for marketing promotions.
· Recognises service or product referral opportunities to educate the members; supporting the building of the business.
· Assists in any needs of other departments that require the support of the Customer Service Team
Skills and experience
· Ability to perform well, while multi-tasking in a fast environment with changing priorities or deadlines.
· Proven ability to manage difficult situations and de-escalate.
· Must be able to work in an environment that requires heavy phones-based customer interaction.
· A minimum of 6 months experience using Explore and Microsoft products including navigation between software and dual monitors.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.