Advancing People are working on behalf of a large international technology company who are looking to recruit a Qualified Financial Accountant. The successful candidate will work remotely and can be based anywhere in the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing various accounting functions in a timely and accurate manner. Reporting to the Accounting Manager to support a number of assigned business segments and assist with preparing monthly management accounts, profit & loss analysis, annual financial statements, audit, tax returns, and other duties as assigned.
- To ensure compliance with local statutory accounting and tax regulations whilst maintaining in-house documentation
- Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain in-house documentation on statutory and tax compliance requirements and processes
- Preparing and filing the VAT and intrastate returns
- Prepare the statutory accounts in compliance with local reporting requirements from existing accounting records
- Assisting in the preparation of corporation tax returns
- Support statutory and tax audits as necessary
- Facilitate all necessary statutory, statistical and tax filings
- Fully qualified
- Solid experience as financial accountant
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Statutory accounts preparation and tax return preparation
- Experience of retail environment
- Account preparation for multi-sited or departmental organization
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both written & oral
In return our client is offering a salary of £45,000 along with an excellent benefits package.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Contract Length - 6 Months
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.