Advancing People are working closely with a national fuel payments and maintenance solution provider who are looking for a field engineer to cover the Oxfordshire area.
Providing EPOS systems as well as maintenance packages for everything you would see on a petrol station forecourt, my client allows both global and independent businesses to continue supplying the nation's fuel without any hiccups. Field Engineers play an integral role in the business, providing a specialist service to their customers.
- Completion of planned preventative maintenance programs
- Assessment and reporting of accidental damage for costing purposes
- Commissioning of new and refurbished sites
- Inventory management of van stock
- Verification - calibration of new and refurbished fuel dispensers
- Completion of site surveys
- Confined space entry - maintenance of some equipment requires access and working in confined spaces
To be considered for this role you will need
- A background in mechanical engineering
- An understanding of electronics
- A full, valid UK Driving Licence
- Ideally you will hold a UKPIA card, however if you do not hold one they will pay for all relevant courses to help you obtain one
In return you will receive
- £26,000 - £30,000 Annual salary (dependant on experience)
- Company van + fuel card
- 25 days a year holiday + bank holidays
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Full training on their products and certifications
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.