Advancing People are working closely with an International company who are looking for a proven Executive Assistant, based from home and eventually office based in Bedford.
Our client is looking for a candidate that has PA or EA experience with the ability to hit the ground running in the role a swift interview and start date is available for suitable candidates!
You will be highly organised with experience of booking flights and accommodation, coupled with strong verbal and written skills and the ability to work independently.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Documenting and organising work directed by the General Manager including Senior Management meetings
- General administration including booking travel, diary management, expenses and screening of emails, post and calls
- Ownership of managing talent management activities, roll down of strategy and communication of budget planning cycles
- Managing projects related to new products and communication with distributors
- Launching employee surveys, appraisals and monitoring general well being of the management team
- Similar EA or PA experience
- Proven organisational and communication skills
- Ability to influence and direct teams to improve delivery
- Confidentiality and the ability to remain discreet
- High levels of Microsoft Office skills
- You will be an independent worker, remaining calm under pressure
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise
This rarely available executive assistant role will be on a 9 month contract basis with a salary of up to £30,000 plus end of contract bonus, company pension, life assurance and 22 days holiday plus Bank holidays.
APPLY NOW as our client is ready to Telephone and Skype interview ASAP and an offer will be made to a successful candidate as soon as they are found, with a start date available ASAP...
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.