Are you an Employee Relations specialist? Do you have a demonstrated track record of delivering value-added ER support?
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for an ER Generalist for a market leading, US owned Technology Company in Gloucester.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business to provide ER support for the HR Service Delivery team in the development of all ER policies and procedures by providing foundation materials and developing manager self-service.
- Supports the HR/ER Business Partners and HR Service Delivery team across the EMEA region with more complex and/or sensitive disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues
- Maintains the ER tracking system
- Proactively works with the local HR/ER BPs to minimise sickness absence and manage Long Term absence
- Supports the HR/ER BPs with the continuing review of all HR policies, programs and practices
- Designs and delivers management and employee training as directed
- Maintains close communication and liaison with the Payroll team, ensuring changes to terms and conditions are communicated
- Works proactively with the HR Service Delivery team to create and review templates, checklists, policies and procedures
- In partnership with HR Service Delivery team, develops appropriate regional HR Metrics to support the HR/ER BPs and makes recommendations about areas for action improvement.
- Works proactively and creatively to challenge recruitment requisitions by offering advice and guidance on alternatives such as internal recruitment and restructuring.
- Strong Employee Relations focused background in the UK ideally at an Advisory level or higher
- Qualified or studying CIPD
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and project management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
In return our client is offering a salary of between £28,000 and £31,000 and a range of benefits.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.