Advancing People have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist. This position is working for a well known company with a fantastic reputation.
The overall purpose of the role is :-
- Strategic planning
- Implementation and management of Digital Marketing related communications
- Management of both Internal and External marketing content across multiple platforms and a variety of formats to drive sales, engagement, retention and positive customer behaviour
- Management of social media, EU Web platform, GDPR and promotional activations
- Support & contribute to European Marketing strategy.
- Ideally educated to degree level with marketing / social media as part of course undertaken (or post-grad marketing courses/studies undertaken)
- High level of B2C marketing experience, working for a forward thinking/lifestyle/'fun' (not too formal) brand.
- Social media content creation experience essential (both contributing to the creation of the content plan/strategy and writing/creating the content of the posts)
- Good understanding of digital advertising
- Knowledge of UX would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including excellent grammar,
- Confident with high levels of motivation, drive and enthusiasm
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly organised, creative and motivated
- Excellent attention to detail in all areas of work
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving licence
Benefits: 10% OTE Performance Bonus, Pension (6% Employer Contribution, 3% Employee Contribution), Private Medical Cover, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday (exclusive of Bank Holidays)
Location: Bedford Office based (We do however have a Hybrid Working Policy)
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.