Advancing People are representing a global company based in Bedford who are looking for a proven ETL Tester for a rapidly growing and specialist part of their business. Our client is actively interviewing, with a view of offering the role to a suitable candidate as soon as they are identified.
Working for a smaller yet fast moving and exciting arm of this global group the environment is very much ideas based and solution orientated.
This part of the group is the most recent to be created with the aim of providing bespoke digital solutions for a demanding and worldwide specialist sector, delivering a portfolio of enterprise-grade services and products which includes: Analytics, Data Insight, Automation, B2B and direct consumer sales intelligence.
This is a challenging and varied role where you will be working with a variety of clients within a specialist sector at the very start of the process. Reporting to the Testing Function Lead you will be partnering with clients to lead and develop testing capabilities across all application and data functions. With extensive experience of ETL/DWH testing you will work in a collaborative way, reviewing testing, identifying risks and gaps and identifying solutions.
Our client is looking for a proven testing expert, able to deal with complex queries:
- ETL/DWH knowledge is essential
- High level technical ability
- Understanding of end to end testing and code processes
- You will be able to communicate well with clients whist identifying potential gaps
- Natural passion for data automation
- Track record of completing output and input test scenarios to schedules
- Test Leadership within ETL
- Advanced Data Migration and Business Intelligence testing skills
- Proven experience of SQL queries including Oracle, My SQL, MS Access and MS SQL
- Experience of the following will be beneficial: Azure data factory, Selenium, Cypress,
ATDD, TDD, BDD methodology related to testing
- Software testing life cycle and agile testing experience
This is a very rare opportunity to help deliver enterprise-grade industry first solutions and products on a global basis for a rapidly expanding and fast-moving business, with the support of a larger worldwide business.
The salary available for this role is c£45,000 with potential flexibility, plus bonus and an excellent benefits package.
If you have the ETL testing experience my client is looking for then please apply now in complete confidence or contact Dominic Quirke directly at Advancing People.
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE FOR SWIFT CONSIDERATION AND VIDEO INTERVIEW
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.